MEC Ibex 80 Backpack
Product Number: 5011-460
Made in Vietnam
Weight: 2.9kg (Standard)
This fully featured pack is excellent for multi-day backpacking and or mountaineering. The backpad plate can be slid up and down the stays, allowing precise adjustment to your back. The pad then locks firmly into place with a large hook-and-loop patch for stability.
- Body is 630-denier Superpack nylon with fully taped seams and bartack reinforcements.
- Bottom, lid, and exterior pocket are extra-rugged 1050-denier smooth nylon.
- Body contact surfaces are covered with 3-D mesh for breathability.
- Polyethylene frame sheet and twin aluminum stays for efficient load transfer to hips.
- Main compartment is accessible via the top spindrift collars, a large vertical zipper, or a horizontal zipper to the sleeping bag compartment.
- Main compartment has a stretch mesh pocket and hose exit port for a hydration system.
- The top of the sleeping bag compartment can be unclipped to connect to the main compartment above.
- Large front pocket accessible via a full length side zipper or the outer spindrift collar.
- Two low-profile side pockets hold items you need to retrieve quickly or quarantine from the main load (such as fuel bottles.)
- The underside pocket in the floating lid is fronted with mesh-reinforced transparent plastic for easy location of items inside.
- Twin waistbelt pockets hold small items close at hand.
- All exterior zippers are weatherproof or flap protected.
- Shockcord attachment system can be used for crampons or other gear.
- Removable ice axe loop.
- Compression straps trim and stabilize the load.
- Twin stretch mesh water bottle pockets.
For Off-line Shopping call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada & USA), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver & International)